Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Still Waiting...

Still no word as to where we will be moving to in July. We're hoping to find out in the next month or so, but the Army has it's own way of doing things, SLOW, that's for certain.

Brent is doing really well in AIT. He mostly has good news to share, whether it be an A on a test or that he has gained more privileges. He has been made APG and class leader, got to shake a General's hand, and joined the track team. Everyday is not easy, but he sure is making the best of it. Like me, he is ready to get settled into a home again!

I struggled with the decision to move to Georgia for a few months or stay in West Palm and wait it out. I decided to stay in West Palm until we move somewhere together. It will be much easier to get organized and prepared for a huge move, not to mention save money, and I scored a full time position at work that will carry me to the end of the school year.

No comments: